St. Mary's Centenary College of Education

Gnanapuram, Visakhapatnam - 530004 (A.P.) Ph : 0891 - 2559486


St.Mary's Centenary College of Education is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education during the period of 1998 - 1999 and, it is renewed every year.His Grace Rt. Rev. Dr. K.MARIADAS M.S.F.S., D.D., J.U.D. , is the founder of this college.

"MISSION WITH VISION" is the motto of the college.

Admission Procedure

The college has been sanctioned the intake of 100 students (two Units of 50 students each) by the National Council for Teacher Education. Admissions are done as per the G.O.'s and instructions issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. As per Government norms 75% of admissions are done through Ed.CET councelling and the rest of 25% is under Management Quota. The college takes all measures to be transparent in the admissions.

U Can Send Mails to us mailus@smcce.org

Archbishop His Grace Dr. M.Prakash D.D., is the Manager of St. Mary's Centenary College of Education and of many other institutions in the Archdiocese of Visakhapatnam. He is academically an eminent personality having Doctorate in Indian Philosophy. He is proficient in many languages and he is the General Manager of all Catholic schools and colleges in the Archdiocese of Visakhapatnam. He is the Chairman of this college. sad

Flash...Flash...New Courses are Introduced this year ...Check out...

 

 

Copyright© 2007 www.smcce.org All Rights Reserved . Best Viewed on Internet Explorer & Netscape with a resolution of 1024 X 768 pixels
Powered by WEBPROS Solutions (P) Limited.